Thread: Status Check!

Status Check!

Hi all-

Just to see if we can get this board's activity up a bit, lets all give a quick status check-in (current goals/progress).

I'll start: I've been lifting again for about a month after a year on hiatus- decent amount of size has returned in such a short period of time...I'm finding that my motivation to work-out is less than it was in the past...Lets hope that changes.

Gym Rat

Re: Status Check!

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Hi all-

Just to see if we can get this board's activity up a bit, lets all give a quick status check-in (current goals/progress).

I'll start: I've been lifting again for about a month after a year on hiatus- decent amount of size has returned in such a short period of time...I'm finding that my motivation to work-out is less than it was in the past...Lets hope that changes.

Muscle memory is definitely a great thing! Keep at it.

I haven't changed much in terms of motivation since I was last really active on the board. I did stop my log back when the boards were nastily infested with spambots (which seems gone now).

Goals have been much more bodybuilding oriented. Last winter I had a dirty bulk that got me to 250. I cut back down to 205 and about 10% bf (abs visible without much effort). Now I'm back at 245 (6'3") but much leaner than last time, hoping to hit some serious strength goals, mainly a 455 squat (today going for 395x4-6 reps and 305x20). If I hit my goal by March, I may actually simply carb cycle and throw in lots of cardio (currently I do zero =p ) and lean up that way instead of going on a cutting diet. Otherwise, I'll cut back down for the summer and start over again in August.

Status check any moments and remind all best aspects so never compromise in growth perspective and determine status any moments in life so be conscious for best role.
    Weight Loss Kansas City
    Last edited by john pape; 01-20-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Muscle memory is definitely a great thing! Keep at it.

I haven't changed much in terms of motivation since I was last really active on the board. I did stop my log back when the boards were nastily infested with spambots (which seems gone now).

Goals have been much more bodybuilding oriented. Last winter I had a dirty bulk that got me to 250. I cut back down to 205 and about 10% bf (abs visible without much effort). Now I'm back at 245 (6'3") but much leaner than last time, hoping to hit some serious strength goals, mainly a 455 squat (today going for 395x4-6 reps and 305x20). If I hit my goal by March, I may actually simply carb cycle and throw in lots of cardio (currently I do zero =p ) and lean up that way instead of going on a cutting diet. Otherwise, I'll cut back down for the summer and start over again in August.
    Awesome to hear man! Those are some serious numbers, I'm jealous!

Getting Muscular

just made a video on me telling my story of how i lost 90 lbs. THIS SITE HAS BEEN MENTIONED http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvC3E...1EMzpbaDnEvCF6

WHo knows maybe this video will get alotta views and we can get some traffic